Stay authentic, be creative and innovate.
There’s much more to me, with active interests including (but certainly not limited to):
- Fundamental rationality skills
- Singularity Institute
- Quantified Self I track a lot of my personal information including sleep quality, weight, appetite, mood, stress, sickness, overall wellness, nutrition, caloric expectations, metabolic rate, heart rate, exercise, etc.
- Health – Like everyone else, I am bombarded with the outcomes of frail studies of trace elements on lab rats or a report on a 20-year study of 40 middle aged men and women half of which drank 8 glasses of water a day and the other half drank 8.5 glasses of water a day and the results, shockingly, yielded nothing. What has made the most sense to me thus far is what Dave Asprey of Bulletproof Executive theorizes. Highly recommended. Direct and extremely well documented.
- READING (no specific theme or genre though I pretty much stay away from SciFi and fantasy. HOWEVER I do strongly believe that SciFi and fantasy genres and thinking play a pivotal role in developing technology and serve as a carrot for developing the next big thing. Recent reads include: R in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference (In a Nutshell (O’Reilly), Urawaza: Secret Everyday Tips and Tricks from Japan, Thinking in Systems: A Primer, The Cyclist’s Training Bible, etc.)
- Truly free domains
- Intelligence Culture, Testing, and Evaluation
OK now the obligatory, quirky blog statement:
This is my blog.
I love hot sauce.
I won’t write about breakthrough personal development coaching. Or physics. Or how to make $5,000 in one week through SEO strategies, affiliate marketing, and multi-level marketing. If you are looking for cheap pharmaceuticals or if your distant aunt, uncle, grandparent or other unknown familial relation has died, left you millions and all you need to do to collect the booty is Western Union someone $10,000, this isn’t the place for you.
Thanks for stopping by!